Tequila Sunrise Shot Recipe:
- 1 1/2 oz tequila
- 1 oz orange juice
- 1/2 oz grenadine syrup
- Lime wedge
- Himalayan salt
1. Pour some Himalayan salt onto a small plate.
2. Take a cut lime and run it around the rim of the Himalayan salt shot glass to moisten it.
3. Invert the shot glass into the plate of salt, twisting it slightly to coat the rim of the glass with salt.
4. In a cocktail shaker, add tequila and orange juice.
5. Shake it well.
6. Pour the mixture evenly into the salt shot glasses. Note: Do not fill the shot glass up all the way, leave some room on top.
7. Slowly pour grenadine syrup over the mixture to create a sunrise effect. Note: Let the grenadine sink in the mixture slowly.
8. Squeeze some lime juice on top of the shot and enjoy!