Here's a great recipe you can make using oat milk chocolate hazelnut spread:
Oat Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Spread Brownies Recipe:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup oat milk chocolate hazelnut spread
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
3. In another bowl, mix melted butter, granulated sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract.
4. Add oat milk chocolate hazelnut spread into the butter mixture and mix well.
5. Stir in the flour mixture and mix until just combined.
6. Pour the batter into the baking pan.
7. Bake for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
8. Let the brownies cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then remove them from the pan and transfer to a wire rack.
9. Once the brownies are cool, slice and serve.