Garlic-stuffed olives can add a bold and savory flavor to many dishes. Here are some ways you can use them:
1. In a Martini: Use garlic-stuffed olives as a garnish in your martini for a savory and bold flavor.
2. In Charcuterie Boards: Add garlic-stuffed olives to your charcuterie board for a flavorful addition that pairs well with meats and cheeses.
3. In Salads: Chop up garlic-stuffed olives and add them to your salad for a punch of flavor and texture.
4. In Pasta Dishes: Add chopped garlic-stuffed olives to your pasta sauce for a savory and bold taste.
5. On Crostini: Top crostini with a garlic-stuffed olive and a slice of cheese or a dab of pesto for a quick and delicious appetizer.
6. As a Snack: Snack on garlic-stuffed olives on their own for a flavorful and satisfying snack that’s low in carbs.