Here are a few suggestions for what to serve with jalapeño popper hot dip:
1. Tortilla Chips: This is a classic pairing for any type of dip, especially spicy ones like jalapeño popper hot dip. Choose a hearty chip that can hold up to the thickness of the dip.
2. Bread: Slices of toasted baguette, garlic bread, or any crusty bread can be a delicious way to scoop up the creamy dip.
3. Veggies: Cut up fresh veggies like carrots, celery, cucumbers, or bell peppers can provide a refreshing break from the rich dip.
4. Crackers: Choose crackers with a bit of heft like Triscuits or Wheat Thins, or opt for something lighter like buttery Ritz or, water crackers.
5. Pretzels: Pretzels can add a nice texture contrast to the creamy dip, and the saltiness complements the spicy flavor.
6. Chicken or tortilla roll-ups: Slices of precooked chicken wrapped around a thin layer of the dip is truly decadent. Alternatively, mix some of the dip with sour cream and spread it over a tortilla. Roll the tortilla tightly, slice into one-inch pieces, and serve.
Try these pairings with your jalapeño popper hot dip for the ultimate snacking experience!