Where to place a scented oil diffuser
Here are some great places to put a scented oil diffuser:
1. Living room: Putting a scented oil diffuser in the living room can make the area smell great and be inviting to guests. With the living room diffuser, try to use scents that are fresh and welcoming such as citrus or lavender.
2. Bedroom: A scented oil diffuser in the bedroom can help create a calming and comfortable atmosphere that promotes sleep and relaxation. Try using scents such as chamomile, jasmine, lavender, or vanilla to promote relaxation in the bedroom.
3. Bathroom: A diffuser in the bathroom helps to eliminate unwanted smells and unpleasant odors. A diffuser in the bathroom is an excellent solution for people living in small apartments or houses with little ventilation.
4. Kitchen: Placing a diffuser in the kitchen can help neutralize cooking smells and eliminate odors. Citrus scents such as lemon or orange can also provide an energizing and refreshing aroma.
5. Office: Placing a diffuser in your office can help create a productive and energized environment. A diffuser with peppermint, rosemary, or citrus scents can help with energy, clarity, and focus.