Spicy BBQ Chicken Skewers:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast or thighs, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup spicy BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- wooden skewers, soaked in water
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together BBQ sauce, olive oil, honey, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper.
3. Add chicken to the bowl and stir well, ensuring that every piece is covered with the mixture.
4. Thread chicken pieces onto skewers and grill, flipping occasionally, until the chicken is cooked thoroughly, for about 10-12 minutes.
5. Remove from the grill, brush with remaining spicy BBQ sauce and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
2. Spicy BBQ Meatballs:
- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons finely grated onion
- 1 clove garlic, finely grated
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup spicy BBQ Sauce
- Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together ground beef, breadcrumbs, onion, garlic, egg, parsley, salt and pepper to form the meatballs.
3. Roll the mixture into small balls and place them on a baking sheet.
4. Brush the meatballs with a generous amount of spicy BBQ sauce.
5. Bake meatballs in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until meatballs are cooked thoroughly center is no longer pink.
3. Spicy BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich:
- 4-5 lbs pork shoulder, boneless
- 1 1/2 cups spicy BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Buns or rolls
1. Preheat oven to 300 F degrees.
2. In a bowl, whisk together BBQ sauce, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper.
3. Place the pork shoulders into a large Dutch oven or casserole.
4. Pour the BBQ sauce mixture over the pork, be sure to coat the pork evenly.
5. Cover the casserole and bake in the oven for about 3-4 hours until the meat is tender and falls apart easily.
6. Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes. Then shred the meat with a fork.
7. Place shredded pork back in the Dutch oven, add remaining BBQ sauce and mix well.
8. Serve on buns/rolls, dressed with coleslaw, pickles, or with your preferred toppings.