A grapefruit and cardamom champagne cube can add a refreshing and delicious twist to cocktails and mocktails alike. Here is a recipe you can try:
Grapefruit and Cardamom Champagne Cocktail
- 1 Grapefruit and Cardamom Champagne Cube
- 1 oz. Gin
- 1 oz. Grapefruit Juice
- 1 oz. Elderflower Liqueur
- 4 oz. Champagne or Prosecco
- Grapefruit Twist, for garnish
1. Place the Grapefruit and Cardamom Champagne Cube at the bottom of a champagne flute.
2. In a cocktail shaker, combine gin, grapefruit juice, and elderflower liqueur. Fill the shaker with ice and shake vigorously until the mixture is chilled.
3. Strain the cocktail into the champagne flute.
4. Top off with champagne or prosecco and stir gently.
5. Garnish with a grapefruit twist and enjoy!
Smoked Old Fashioned cube is a unique way to add smoky flavor to your classic Old Fashioned cocktail. Here is a recipe you can try:
Smoked Old Fashioned Cocktail
- 1 Smoked Old Fashioned Cube
- 2 oz. Bourbon or Rye Whiskey
- 1 tsp. Demerara Sugar
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- Orange Peel, for garnish
1. Place the Smoked Old Fashioned Cube at the bottom of a rocks glass.
2. Add Demerara sugar, Angostura bitters, and a splash of water to the glass.
3. Muddle the ingredients together until the sugar is dissolved.
4. Add a large ice cube to the glass, followed by bourbon or rye whiskey.
5. Stir the cocktail until it’s well chilled and diluted to your taste.
6. Garnish with a twist of orange peel.